Monday 25 May 2015

Meet the Bridesmaids...

Fraser and I are extremely lucky to have 3 gorgeous women who have agreed to be our bridesmaids next summer.

My Maid of Honour is my lifetime friend Katie.  I was lucky enough to be her bridesmaid several years back and can honestly say she was the most graceful and elegant bride I have ever seen.


Our other bridesmaids are my sisters, Sarah and Emma.  Both stunningly beautiful. 


We went for +BHLDN Weddings dresses because they are just so elegant and felt the colours and styles they offered just fitted perfectly with our wedding.  This isn't the dress we went for in the end, but it was a very close second!

We are also hoping to have a flower girl, but we haven't asked her yet.  She is only little and it seemed unfair to ask her more than a year in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!! Great to know about your bridesmaids and wedding dress. Have been looking for an elegant wedding dress for my wedding at one of Los Angeles wedding venues. Hope will get my dream designed dress soon.

    ReplyDelete